Hi,
I would like to clarify the following:
I did a new git commit up.
So, at the git bucket where all the repositories are at the main page where there is a search bar,
I tried to see if it is already in to make sure that my commit is up.
However, the search doesn't return anything. Or in the branch I was the file in there - the one I made the changes also didn't show my commit comment.
However, if I go to my work and
Bitbucket mentioend:- You pushed to BranchName in XXX 5 min ago and further down along the same line there is a create a pull request
My question is : does it required a person that has the authority to do the merging before it will show up the commit comment in the branch?
Hope someone can confirm things for me. Tks.