I'm a test manager on a programme where we have multiple scrum teams feeding code into a single branch that gets regression tested and ultimately released to live.
with this, I need a way of tracking / reporting the status of stories and tests within a sprint - such that I know which stories ended up "Accepted" out of each sprint and the tests associated with those stories (+ their status).
Any test associated with a story that was "Accepted" (successfully completed within a sprint) needs to be assessed for applicability for being included in the overall regression pack to be run against the merged code out of the sprints.
The company I'm working for has JIRA and Zephyr - so I seem to be able to create a filter that tells me the status of the stories within a sprint - and (via Zephyr) a test cycle that tells me the status of the tests within a sprint - but not a combination of the 2.
Just using the zephyr report doesn't show which stories ultimately didn't complete within the sprint, and the JIRA filter doesn't show me the tests associated with the completed stories without going into each story individually.
can anyone recommend a reporting method that would help combine these needs?