Hi,
I want to capture the sender's email domain as a custom label field rather than the standard JIRA label. How can I do this? The customfield name is "Client Domain" but I tried it with quotes, without quotes, with customfield id but none of them seem to work.
image2016-4-15 15:41:50.png
Thanks,
Gaj
Hi Gaj,
I am looking into this. Please can I ask what version of JEMH you are using?
Mike
Hi Mike,
Thanks Mike. Version:1.7.29 of JEMH on JIRA v6.4.9. Can you confirm that the correct syntax should be please?
Cheers,
There appears to be a bug present which is stopping this particular setting from working. Please follow this issue ticket for updates: https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/browse/JEMH-4423. If a fix is needed, it is likely it will be addressed this week (some current developments need to be completed first however).
When the function is working again, the custom field name should be sufficient.
Apologies for this,
JEMH 1.7.79 has been released to the marketplace, and includes a fix for this problem. It will also be fixed in 1.8.35 and 1.9.10.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.