I am working with a JIRA Kanban board and swimlanes set to story.
Basically all my bigger tasks are defined as stories with multiple subtasks. As soon as I start a new story I create all the necessary sub-tasks and it get's it's own swimlane. However I sometimes have single tasks, that are not stories but bugs. How can I keep the "one swimlane for each story that has subtasks" and ad another query that shows all tasks of the type "bug" at the top of the board.
I know I can just specify a JQL query that says "type = bug" and I get all bugs selected, but how can I combine it with the story setting? I don't know how to get the "swimlane for each story with subtasks" in JQL.
The final result on the board should be:
JQL: "type = bug"
JQL: "a swimlane for each story with subtasks"
SQL: "Everything Else"
Can you help me with this?