I wonder that my company has 1000 employees and about 10 managers. I see the price for ~1000 users to be over $400k annually. It seems quite expensive.
Hi @Nguyen Ngoc Tram _FHM_INS_ ,Please reach out to us or to your Solution Partner of choice with some more details so we are able to give you a tailored and more specific answer: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align#contactI am quite sure that in our conversation, we will figure out that you will need significantly less than 1.000 licenses. Usually, only your colleagues on the Team-of-Team level and above and some very specific roles on the Team level need full Jira Align licenses. I hope this comment helps.Best regardsPhilipp
thank @Philipp Barry . Yesterday, I sent a request for getting in touch. Until now, I don't have an answer yet.
Please check for me.
Thanks,
Trâm
Hi Trâm,Looking that we are at the end of the year, please give the colleagues a moment to reply. Let me know if you do not have a reply by early next week and I am happy to check for you.Best regardsPhilipp
Hello @Philipp Barry , good new week!
I haven't received a response from your team yet. Please help me check again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.