Hi,
I am new JIRA user and having a problem in creating a Kanban Board. I am using JIRA as a sample task tracker with issues represented in each status. But I cannot get any of them to show up on my Kanban board. The filter works OK and shows my issues but nothing comes up on the board.
I have seen a multiple queries on the same topic and tried to follow all the advice, including the step by step newbie guide, but I still cannot get this to work.
Interestingly, I also tried to create a sample kanban board with sample data, ie tickets created by Atlassian , but still nothing shows up for me. Also, it works as a sample sprint board - its just kanban that's not coming up.
I also took an existing kanban board created by someone else (which works) and changed the filter to my own project, but still nothing comes through.
I am an administrator (its a development environment so I have access)
Any ideas would be wecome!
Thanks,
Matthew