This may seem strange, but here's what I'm trying. My HR team wants a way for users to submit Employee Recognition forms on Confluence. We require the ability to complete a form and submit it to HR, and for the completed form to be hidden from all users except HR and management.
My idea is this. Steps 1 and 2 work fine. Step 3 is the one I can't figure out:
1. The form we need is created as a page template in the HR space.
2. All users have access to the HR space. On the HR landing page, there's a Create from Template macro that allows users to create a recognition form, and that places the form into a different space, let's call it Employee Recognition Submissions. This space can ONLY be viewed by HR and upper management.
3. I go to this Employee Recognition Submissions space and set permissions for all users to ADD pages, but not VIEW pages. This allows them to use the Create from Template macro to add pages in the space, but not view anything in the space.
Does anyone know a way around this? The HR manager is adamant that she doesn't want this done through email and I'm banging my head against the wall right now.