Hi there!
I have two cards within one board that are linked together (also by a Butler automation). When a due date is set on one of the cards (and it didn't previously have a due date yet), I want it to copy the newly set due date to the linked card.
However, this does not seem to be an option within Butler. I can have it find the linked card and set the due date in a week, or on Monday, or whenever, but I cannot copy the due date from the 1st card.
It can move the due date by the same amount of time when the linked card would already have a due date, but this if often not yet the case, so that doesn't work in this case.
I also can't seem to find the answer here in the Trello community. Does anyone know the solution?