The reference documentation for the Server version of Insight appears to be missing.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/insightapps/insight-rest-api-1085180885.html
This page contains a broken link. Does anybody know where to find Insight's REST API reference document?
Thanks,
Hello @Sean M
The API documentation is basic at this time since it is being absorbed by Atlassian.
Some of the documentation can be referenced here. Hope this helps.
Oh good, and they fixed that link on the page I posted too. Thanks!
@Gaurav the link is not working anymore, where can we find up-to-date documentation for data center?
@GauravI had to un-accept your answer since Atlassian is still pointing to Riada's site but is no longer maintaining it -- an expired certificate requires that we jump through hoops to view the page.
I am disappointed but not surprised that Atlassian didn't have the documentation ready to go before they made this change. I guess I'll leave a comment on that article. Maybe someone will renew the cert for Riada or Atlassian will update that link to a page on their own site with the reference.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.