Hi,
I'm looking for a JQL query to find all issues older than for a specific no. of day (say 2) for 'xyz' Project's resolved issue.
Please suggest,
Thanks,
Regds,
Pawan
Hi Pawan,
This should do it for you
project = "xyz" and resolutiondate < "-2d" and status != "Closed" and status != "Fixed"
If you are looking for issues created before 2 days for project "xyz", your query will be
project = "xyz" and created <= "-2d"
Check the documentation here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching
You should be looking at the third example in "Greater than equal to" operator and use similar technique with "Lesser than equal to"
Thanks Bhushan,
But I'm looking for a JQL query to find issues that have been 'resolved' in a project exactly before 2 days.
Please suggest.
resolution changed from null to "Fixed" on "-2d"
You can changed Fixed to the resolution you are using
Hi Bhushan,
Request you to suggest the complete JQL query .. plz.
project=xyz AND status = resolved and .... ???
Please note that I need resolved tickets older than 2 days only and not fixed/closed issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.