Is there any way to add information to the aproval screen in the portal for the approver?
I'm thinking insight customfeilds or jira feild.
/M
I believe you would have to add a screen in the approval transition with the added fields. If you add approval screen at the transition you should be able to add the fields you want to require.
1st Go and create the approval screen and add fields you require during the approval.
2nd Then go into the workflow and click on the approval transition. At the bottom of that transition edit you can add the approval screen you just created.
After they approve the issue by hitting the green approval button it will kick the screen approval screen during transition.
hope this helps.
@Martin Svensson Please let us know if this helps you out so the community knows if this fix the issue you are facing. Hope all is well.
I will try this tomorrow, it looks promesing.
My bad! i did not describe my thoughts good enough. I am looking for a way to change the visible outcome from both reject and approve screen. i did find one old case simular to mine.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4922
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.