The Attachment Makro is able to get files via drag and drop and browse for files.But since today the browse for files is not working anymore.Click on it and nothing happens.
What is wrong here?
@Christian Drunkemühle welcome to the Atlassian community.
I see that you are on server. Have they recently updated your server instance? Have you tried clearing your browsers cache or using a different browser? Have you installed any new browsers plugins?
Hi Brant,It also did not help to clear my browser cache (Edge) and to use a different Browser (I checked separately in Firefox).Unfortunately I have no information about an update about the server instance. best regards, Christian
@Christian Drunkemühle are others having the same issue? Have you let your confluence administrator know about the issue so they can check the server logs?
We use cloud and are experiencing the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.