I have post function in my workflow where i'm setting date time field to %%CURRENT_DATETIME%%
However it is setting original value and new value in "All" tab as same i.e. new value
This field is on screen which opens on transition of an issue.
I was doing one mistake. I was updating that field after transition. It shoud have been before transition happens.
I'm sorry, what's the problem here? You set a value in the field using a post-function, and it updates the field and the issue history. What's wrong with that?
it is forgetting orginal value, it is setting orginal and new value to new value
Also I noticed, it does not update with current value.
e.g. I updated field at 4:00 PM 1st time
2nd time at 4:05, it shows 4:00 PM as time
3rd time at 4:10, it shows 4:05 as time
No, I still don't understand. You are running a function to set a value, and then complaining that the value is changed as it should be?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.