I only see a "login" option but I don't have an account yet??
Hi @Devin ,
It seems that the system does not enable the free registration account, the account is derived from the company's internal AD information or manually registered by the administrator.
It is recommended to consult a colleague around you and contact the company’s system administrator in charge of Jira for help.
i just want to report a bug in minecraft ( i dont know that i'll be able to do that, unfortunatly. thank you tho!!!
*by "i dont know that i'll be able to do that" i mean contact the administrator and such
You'll need to contact Mojang to find out how they want you to report bugs (I know they use Jira, but I don't know if they want people to report bugs directly in their Jira or they have some other method)
We can't help you with contacting them, we are not Mojang. The best we could do is search their publically available information and report what we find to you, but it would be a lot quicker for you to do that for yourself!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.