Using JIRA 6.2.7 and the new workflow editor.
Scenario is this (# is a status, -> is a transition):
#Pending ->Unpend #InProgress
I want to have another transition with the same name of Unpend to a different status.
i.e.
#Pending ->Unpend #Reviewing
When I go to the Reuse a transition tab, only a subset of transitions appear from the drop down list.
The message in the dialog box indicates:
"You can reuse a transition provided the destination status is the same."
So... how do I go about creating a transition with the same name to a different destination?
I can't create a new transition either... it'll error saying:
A transition with that name already exists.
I confirm that it worked in Classic Workflow (pre 6.2). I just installed 5.2.5 and tested it and its fine.
When you create a transition with same name, it'll just put a different ID against it.
How can I do this post 6.2?