I am new to my company and researching different Project Management and Ticketing systems. I am interested in Jira products because our developer team uses Jira and I would love to have the option to align and automate more handoff. Our biggest needs are:
- Integrated Roadmap
- Ticketing system with updates and an option for customers to view what stage their order is in.
- Ticketing system that creates a unique ID
- Has a database option or can be used as an overlay from one.
- Workflow tracking - I want more than the Kanban style that Trello offers, many people on our team find it messy and ineffective. I would like the option to see our work in lists, or by date not just cards.
- Dashboards - We need to run metrics on our work from Roadmap to Deployment.
- Automated document creation and spreadsheet line creations. (Unless the solution makes this obsolete)
Ideally a developer would create a work order and watch it all the way through to deployment. We want to streamline the ticketing process and clean up the unnecessary documentation duplication.
My biggest question is there a Jira product or group of them that could do this for us? I am hoping to deliver a solution that does not need 3 more products on top of Jira just to meet our needs.
Thank you in advance!