I manage information for my organization, and one of the most important functions I can perform is linking team members (and especially executives) to the appropriate charts and reports. However, I can't find a way to create a permanent link from our own knowledge base to a report for the "current" program increment for each train (that is, PIs that are "in progress").
I would think there would be a query I could append to the URL that would choose only PIs that are In Progress. For example:
https://xxxxx.jiraalign.com/ReleaseBurndown?Programs=19,30,31,44,40&Releases=current
...or something to that effect.
In the PI selector, can see that there is some kind of "Status" that displays PIs as either [Planning], [In Progress], or [Done].

Is there some kind of way to call to that status in the URL query so that I could have a permanently functional link that will take users to the report for the current/in progress Program Increment?