I am developing confluence plugin using Atlassian SDK.
The thing i want to do is dropdown list with dynamic values and dynamic number of values. This dropdown list should be in confluence macro body.There is some API on internet where i get these values from.
Now i am hard coding these values in atlassian-plugin.xml file. Tag <xhtml-macro><parameters><parameter><value>. . .
The options I've tried :
- Velocity template
- All types of xhtml-macro, category
- Rest request to my backend app (Stuck with next exception - The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists)
- I even tried to create atlassian-plugin.xml and export it to target/classes folder
Can someone tell me the right solution to achieve my goal please?
atlas-version
ATLAS Version: 8.2.7
ATLAS Home: /opt/homebrew/Cellar/atlassian-plugin-sdk/8.2.7/libexec
ATLAS Scripts: /opt/homebrew/Cellar/atlassian-plugin-sdk/8.2.7/libexec/bin
ATLAS Maven Home: /opt/homebrew/Cellar/atlassian-plugin-sdk/8.2.7/libexec/apache-maven-3.5.4
AMPS Version: 8.1.2
