Why do some tabs show up as tabs and others as bubbles? On the same exact page
Hi @susanzat
Welcome to the community.
Can you share any screenshots of your observations? It will help visualize what you are seeing.
Regards
I have created the UI Tabs and put the UI Tab inside and sometimes it creates them with Tabs (which is what I want) and sometimes bubbles (which aren't TABS, the are BUBBLES). I am not using the Cloud version
The first time I noticed it was when I moved a page from one Space to another. After that, it started to just randomly do it sometimes and not others...as you can see from this, even on the same page.
Hi @susanzat ,
It seems the issue you're having is a result of the Refined plug-in. The page may be exact, but they are located in two different sites. Refined allows each site to take on a different formatting. It appears your one site is using sharp edges and the other curved edges. Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.