Need SQL Query which can pull list of all pages from confluence which are using external gadgets:
we got a requirement to update external gadgets poining URL from old to new, we did by using following suggested procedure
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-change-urls-of-external-gadgets-296913316.html
Now to validate the result we need SQL Query result based on that we access random pages in which gadgets are using and will confirm the customers.
Hi @Sriram Pallapothu
Just search all bodycontent for your URL
select * from bodycontent where body like '%google%'
There you find the contentID and with that you can open the page.
Regards, Dominic
Hi Dominic.
Thanks for your help but this did not worked for my requirement.
actually I updated the URL by using update query:
<span>update</span> BODYCONTENT <span>set</span> body <span>=</span> replace<span>(</span>body<span>,</span> <span>'http://test.com:8080'</span><span>,</span> <span>'http://newtest.com/jira'</span><span>)</span> <span>where</span> body <span>like</span> <span>'%http://test.com:8080%'</span><span>;</span>
Now I need to view which confluence pages are using these external gadgets and need to check they are working fine as expected.
For example: this is gadget I updated, now i need to view in which confluence pages using "admin-gadget.xml"
for validating all the changes please suggest the query to view which confluence pages using that particular gadgets.
Regards,
Sriram
Sorry, but I don't know what part is missing...
This select statement will get you ALL pages, where this gadget occurs.
select * from bodycontent where body like '%GADGET HERE%'
In the table of results, you will find a CONTENTID. This contentid you have to use to open the page.
https://CONFLUENCE-URL/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=CONTENTID
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.