Hello,
I want to do a JIRA creation test with comment via a CSV import.
In my CSV file, I put the following data :
Summary,Issue Type,Assignee,Reporter,Comment
TEST CREATION JIRA IMPORT AVEC COMMENTAIRE,Bug,pack_45,scaroline.prt,"22/03/2020 5:06 AM;touengue; This comment works"
In my configuration file, i put the following configuration :
"Comment" : {
"jira.field" : "comment"
},
The validation process does not return an error
But the import fails with a message "Fatal error during import".
The below stack trace can be seen on the logs :
2021-12-09 11:28:24,939 INFO - Importer started!
2021-12-09 11:28:24,940 INFO - Engine is running in Import mode
2021-12-09 11:28:24,941 INFO - Comment was detected as a format Date;[Author;];Comment, however and exception occurred while parsing comment. Some values may not be set. Exception: Unparseable date: "22/03/2020 5:06 AM"
2021-12-09 11:28:24,941 INFO - All issues will be imported to project: ICDCEXT_RQM (ICDCEXT_RQM)
2021-12-09 11:28:24,941 INFO - Creating issue: [externalId='autoid-1359876721498032177', summary='TEST CREATION JIRA IMPORT AVEC COMMENTAIRE']
2021-12-09 11:28:25,139 ERROR - Fatal error during import
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.bulkcreate.engine.BulkCreateDataImporter.doImportIssues(BulkCreateDataImporter.java:235)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.bulkcreate.engine.BulkCreateDataImporter.runImporterEngine(BulkCreateDataImporter.java:172)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.bulkcreate.engine.BulkCreateDataImporter.doImport(BulkCreateDataImporter.java:147)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ImporterCallable.call(ImporterCallable.java:26)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ImporterCallable.call(ImporterCallable.java:15)
at com.atlassian.jira.task.TaskManagerImpl$TaskCallableDecorator.call(TaskManagerImpl.java:533)
at com.atlassian.jira.task.TaskManagerImpl$TaskCallableDecorator.call(TaskManagerImpl.java:491)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at com.atlassian.jira.task.ForkedThreadExecutor$ForkedRunnableDecorator.run(ForkedThreadExecutor.java:216)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
When I remove the data in the Comment column, the issue is created.
I have tried different formats for the date but without success
If you have any ideas for how to fix this, let me know.
Thank you for your help.