Hi all,
As my team is moving from Jira Server to a newer product, I'm looking to change my project type from a Service Desk project to a Software Project. I've read here and there that this can't be done, but I assume that is in Cloud as I can see I have the option to in settings?
I'm wondering if anybody has done this before - are there are any risks /issues associated with doing this? Of course I expect the Portal to break, and SLA information to vanish from tickets, but outside of that, is there anything I should look out for? Additionally, will this have any impact on my future move to Cloud/DC?
Here are some things I plan to test before going through with this in prod:
- Workflows (make sure everything goes through okay)
- Custom Fields
- Dashboards
- Kanban Boards
- Epic Links + Issue Links in general
Let me know what you all think.
Thanks!