I tried using the below code for voting but received an unknown macro error. Is there something I can use for voting?
{vote:CCRB Decision} Approve CR Approve CR with Conditions Reject CR {vote}
Are you talking about this plugin, https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/CSRVY/Confluence+Survey+Plugin
Did you ensure that you still have the plugin installed?
The voting macro currently only works within the "Wiki Markup" macro. I consider this a bug and raised a ticket accordingly, please view it here: CONF-25333
I don't even see it as an available plugin in Confluence 4.2.8. Where did it go?
Have you considered using the Content Voting plugin by Adaptavist?Also, I think that the Confluence Survey Plugin would fulfill your needs, have you tried installing it? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/195I know that the plugin was specified to work with the version 4.1.x and don't mention the version 4.2 but it may be worthy to try installing this one and test.
So I found that id I write my answers in the page and seperate them by lines like this
Yes
Maybe
No
Then highlight them and choose the vote macro, all I have to do is put in a title and the tool does the rest.
The survey plugin got quite some improvements nowadays. But i guess the answer to the main question would be:
You should install "the"/any plugin before it can render anything
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.