Hi all,
After a server move a week and a half ago, certain errors occurred and broke a couple issues that had approvals from the Herzum Approval plugin. These issues were set up to automatically transition once the approvals were met.
Initially I tried manually transitioning the issues to a new status, which failed, and broke several issues. This is what I'm concerned about.
Afterwards I found out that the automatic approval transition could be triggered as a listener would by editing the issue/adding a comment.
Even after that I found out on the broken issues that the 'Smart Attachments' plugin also would not function with these issues and only allowed attachments to be put into the inline comments category (the catchall normal category)
--------------------
So those broken issues:
I can't clone them
I can't delete them
When users/I try to edit the issue it gives a 'communications breakdown error' but when refreshing the page it actually updates
The problem did not fix after restarting the servers
The problem did not fix after doing a full re-index
When searching the issues after they were transitioned they appear in the wrong status (ie. project = test and status = to do will return an issue with a status of 'done')
The issues show up in the wrong status column on the relevant kanban and only allow transitions to the initial status
--------------------
Jira server 8.3.3
Please help, while there's only 6 issues this is affecting, they are rather important