Dear all,
I want to save a filtr, but I do not know why it is impossible...
Hey Paulina,
This looks like a permission issue to me. If you click the "..." next to the "Save" button, are you able to see who has permissions to edit this filter?
If not, or if you don't appear on the list, you may need to modify the query and run it again. You should then see an option to "Save As" to create your own query, but keep in mind you will need to update any gadgets or boards that reference the old query (DevOps filtr).
Hope that helps!
When I cliked "..." I have this.
The thing is that I do not want to creat a new filter
Its early and before my first coffee- what does clicking "Details" show you? Ideally you will see the ability to 'Edit Permissions' on that popout, or at least find someone who does have that ability.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.