Hello there! I am a product manager who is trying to switch my team from Rally to JIRA and I'm having some issues with the initial configuration of our space.
My enterprise only allows my team to have one shared space.
This is the setup I'm trying to achieve:
- A strategy board for myself where I can create stories. I don't need an actual kanban board but I need to be able to create a backlog of stories and be able to move them to sprints in the following boards:
- A development board where we can have the current sprint in flight for my development team and queue up stories for future sprints
- A design board for my designers to be able to manage their work on a kanban board – they don't necessarily operate in sprints
- An analytics board for my analytics team to be able to manage their work on a kanban board – they don't necessarily operate in sprints either
I'm having a lot of issues in creating multiple boards; basically, I want my strategy board to be a place where I can see everything and then have the other three boards only see stories that are applicable to those teams.
I'd truly appreciate the help, thank you!