I am trying to use the Script Runner plugin's "Change dashboard or filter ownership" is not working. Could anyone please let me know how to fix this?
Thanks,
Kesava
"not working" is a bit vague - could you add details on what version of JIRA and Script Runner you are using, and what "not working" actually means? (Does nothing? Runs with errors? Have you checked the log for problems?)
I mean the functionality is broken. I just happen to see this: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-660 Thanks, Kesava.
Ok, "functionality is broken" is the same as "not working" - bit like saying "I can't drive my car" to a mechanic - he won't know if you're out of petrol, lost the key, in a ditch, surrounded by a horde of annoyed penguins who won't let you in... Glad you have found an issue logged that (presumably) has the same symptoms you are getting. Have you tried upgrading to the version where it is fixed?
Ok. Do you know the version that has this fix?
It's on the resolved issue that you found!
Yeah..I missed that. Thanks.
Converting this to answer so it doesn't show up in our searches of unanswered questions:
We're glad you found the symptoms (and importantly the fix) in this issue: Having trouble running Change dashboard or filter ownership
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.