Hello,
I have an existing Confluence page with a bunch of Gliffy UML diagrams, from time to time I need to update such diagram and I create a new one within that page. Last time I did this, when I saved the diagram the text (like any text) would not show when viewing the page... All the boxes, arrows, shapes did. But the text was missing...
I noticed that this happened in Safari. In Chrome, you could see the text but only after a while. It would take quite some time to load, which is not normal as well! At least it never happened to any of my other diagrams...
Also, if I put the diagram in fullscreen or edit, the text appears again. I'm been trying to fix this problem for weeks with no luck. I even created a new diagram from scratch but it happened again!
I would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this. It really important to have this documentation available as soon as someone goes to that page.