Hey,
We're in the process of switching to JIRA from our old project management system and the development team is loving it, but our accounts manager hates it.
I'm struggling to figure out how to get JIRA/Tempo to easily track billed and not billed work logs and run reports.
I'm not sure if I need to be asking this question within Tempo, JIRA or if there's another way to achieve this.
I've come close to getting this to work by using a combination of custom worklog attributes and filters, but the problem is we can't filter report views by worklog attributes, making the system unusable for what we need.
The requirements are fairly simple and our previous system could manage this easily:
- Every two weeks, we need to run a report accross all projects to see which time logs have not been billed yet
- Daily reports on a per customer basis to find out what time has been spent for a particular customer
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott.