Hi,
is there a way though the SQL DB to get the complete list of user sessions in JIRA? I'm interested in getting the user id + last login timestamp.
Regads
Gael
Got it: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Retrieve+last+login+dates+for+users+from+the+database
Replacing lastAuthenticated with login.lastLoginMillis to get last login date.
What about this: http://jira.<domain>.com/secure/admin/CurrentUsersList.jspa (Cog > System > User Sessions)
yes that's what I'm looking for. But the problem is that from this page, we can't export the list, which makes it useless for statistics (I have sessions 1-50 out of total of ~13000, I won't even try displaying all pages!)
So I was wondering how I can get this from the DB instead, which a "nice" sql query...
Regards
It would be useful to export the data on the CurrentUsersList.jspa page however, as it contains the # of requests sent by each user and that data could be useful for troubleshooting "bad" scripts..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.