When I try to hide a tab, only the contents of the tab get hidden, but the tab remains as a href. Is there any way, the tab can be completely hidden as if it were not there?
What is the code that you are using? Not tested but something like this shd work to hide all except the main tab:
AJS.$("a[href='#tab2']").closest("li").hide()
How do you mean "remains as a href"? The html is always going to be in the source so people can get to it if they really wanted to.
Remains as a href as in the link to the tab does not get hidden. I want to hide the link as well. I dont want the tab link to show up until some event has occured like an option has been selected or so
Remains as a href as in the link to the tab does not get hidden. I want to hide the link as well. I dont want the tab link to show up until some event has occured like an option has been selected or so.
The above code should hide the link.
I tried document.getElementById('customfield_10018').closest(".tabs-pane").not(".active-pane").hide();
It dint work. Can you please elaborate.
Hi
Can the tab be shown only for a particular role?
Thanks
Abe
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.