Hello,
I installed JIRA and confluence on the same server (different tomcat, different port).
Both have different url on https to server outside world
When I try to add JIRA issue in confluence I get application link not set error. However when I set that application link using outside url, it says it is not accessible, and if I set link using localhost:<port> (or http://10.xx:<port>) it says reciprocal link is not set (even though I did the same on JIRA side as well).
Both links are stating
Application Link 'XXXX' was created successfully locally but the reciprocal link was not created. Please review the configuration using the Edit option.
and
Application 'XXXX JIRA' seems to be offline. Click here to Relocate.
I even modified /etc/hosts with
10.xxxx localhost xxxx (conf outside url) yyyy (JIRA outside url). still it is not working
The links looks like
JIRA
NAME DISPLAY_URL Application_URL application
CONF https://xxxx http://10.xx:8090 CONFLUENCE
Confluence
NAME DISPLAY_URL Application_URL application
JIRA https://xxxx http://10.xx:8080 JIRA
Please advise.
Shailesh