I moved JIRA and Confluence to a new server. I moved the databases (mysql), the app directories and after installing, also moved the installation directories. JIRA starts and runs fine. Confluence starts with no errors. I can see the process in ps -ax, but when I go to the page, I get a white screen.
The only thing that comes to mind is that this new machine only has 1 core and 4 GB of RAM. Is that adequate to run both JIRA and Confluence? Are there any other logs I can check to see why I am getting a white screen?
After I try to access the page, I get several instances of this in catalina.out
05-Mar-2016 19:29:13.668 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferencesThreads The web application [ROOT] appears to have started a thread named [com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread-#2] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak. Stack trace of thread: java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method) com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread.run(ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner.java:534)
Does this mean I am out of memory>?