Received a question:
Could your advice to check for my user ID in jira that is not show for tracking number, below is the example screen :
My user ID in jira: Makara_c
Hi @SSAdmin welcome to the Atlassian community.
Would you please elaborate the query.
I do not understand the question.
By user-id, I assume you are looking for something that uniquely identifies a user. For the users shown in your screenshot, that's easy - it's what you see in the screenshot.
So, I assume you are looking for something else. But I can't work out what from your question.
Unfortunately, I myself cannot understand what the client wants. Apparently identify yourself in the comments by the ID number, perhaps it should be taken from the Database, or by the Script Runner? I do not know.I know that through @ we can indicate any user, thereby notifying him of a question or problem. He apparently wants something like that, but under his unique ID. does it even exist? He doesn't like what is indicated in the profile in the browser (atl_token = BNOT-40UI-HVDQ-2ILJ_c23c13c3c3f63af87b5a0f0a8493a2c06db2879e_lin & name = Makara_c)
Right, so stop reading the database, it's the wrong thing to do.
I'm afraid you're going to need your client to explain what they are trying to do, maybe starting with the question "why do you think you want a user id? What problem would knowing it solve?"
I really do not understand the question
If you go to "Filter/Advanced issue search" and type in the JQL
assignee = whatevername
it will translate it into the user id. Hope this is what you are looking for.
It won't be, they're reading the database which is not going to help with the user data JQL works with.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.