I have source code jira 4.3.
Now, I want to modify interface tab Activity of issue.
You can guide to me or send to me some documents to guide to change interface tab activity of issue?
Thank you for help me !
<!-- Activity panel --> <web-panel key="activitymodule" location="atl.jira.view.issue.left.context" weight="900"> <context-provider class="com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.contextproviders.MultiContextProvider"> <param name="pluginKey">${project.groupId}.${project.artifactId}</param> <param name="ctxProvider-1">com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.contextproviders.I18nContextProvider</param> <param name="ctxProvider-2">com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.contextproviders.BaseUrlContextProvider</param> <param name="ctxProvider-3">com.atlassian.jira.plugin.viewissue.ActivityBlockViewIssueContextProvider</param> </context-provider> <resource name="view" type="velocity" location="viewissue/activityblock.vm"/> <label key="common.concepts.activity" /> </web-panel>
jira-project/jira-components/jira-plugins/jira-view-issue-plugin/src/main/resources/atlassian-plugin.xml
Try to make changes in viewissue/activityblock.vm
Hi Grigory Chernyshev, thank you for reply !
where can I find "viewissue/activityblock.vm" in the "jira\WEB-INF"?
I don't find "jira-project/jira-components/jira-plugins/jira-view-issue-plugin/src/main/resources/atlassian-plugin.xml" in my jira source code?
You can see image for detail.
I have a question:
I can modify activityblock.vm in "jira deploy (jira build)"? and where can I find activityblock.vm?
Thank you for help me.
Hm, I got Jira 4.4 sources and everything is ok - atlassian-jira-4.4-source/jira-project/jira-components/jira-plugins/jira-view-issue-plugin/ path exists.
Try to use Far/total Commander or any other tool for searching for files and search for activityblock.vm.
Also, make sure, that during unpacking of archive with sources there were no errors.
Yes, you can modify Velocity templates. But in that case you have to rebuild Jira from sources.
Hi Grigory Chernyshev
I have jira source code 4.3.4. And I not find "activityblock.vm" in my source code ?
Please to help me, thank you !
Just step in to show the Feature Request created related to this:
Create a custom tab in JIRA issue view
It will help a lot if we can create a "custom" tab in the Activity session of the Issue View, so we can define which information is important to show to the customer or not.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Andre
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.