The easiest (but not very flexible) way to do it is change the notification scheme and include the group you want to mail in the "issue created" notification.
I'd prefer to do it with a role though, then you can reuse the method for other projects and groups without having to have a different scheme for every group.
Hi @Elif Alverson,
In your project A's notification scheme, you can set a group in the issue created event and when a new ticket is created an email is sent to all group members.
Nic, you are right. I cannot do it thru the notification scheme project A uses default notification scheme and 20 other project also use the default notification scheme.
Can provide me the steps how to do it thru roles? Thanks!
The easiest way is to log in as an admin and, as a one-off set up:
Now, every time you want a new group (or user) to be notified of new issues in a project, go to the project admin and add the group (or user) to the new role
Thank you so much as usual!
Is there a way to test it without engaging to someone else to create an issue?
I have created an issue, surely did not get an email even though I added myself to the created notifications role.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.