Gentlefolk,
Confluence 5.8.17
I created a label: es-meetingnotes
I used this label with the macro "Content Report Table" which was instructed to search for the label: es-meetingnotes
The macro was instructed to display three entries. As expected the "Find more results" displayed.
When I click on the "Find more results" link, instead of seeing the expected six entries, I get 163 results.
It appears that this labelText: (es-meetingnotes) search was searching for:
es
not
es-meetingnotes
I found that when I put "es-meetingnotes" in quotes, however, the search performs correctly, displaying just the six files with the es-meetingnotes label:
labelText: ("es-meetingnotes")
Atlassian support site states that using a dash is legal:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38054097/what-are-the-best-practices-for-how-to-name-labels
Any idea what is going on? It isn't a big deal to remove a dash, I am just trying to figure out why the dash is allowing the search function to ignore the rest of the search term.
Thx!