Hi, community,
I have a small construction design company where we have simultaneous ongoing projects. We design electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems. So, each project is defined on lists and each discipline is represented by cards where there are checklists with information about the tasks to the performed.
So, one of those checklists is named "PENDENCIES" where we insert all the information that we need to receive regarding that discipline. So, we want to gather all the items on that checklist "Pendencies" in one unique card. This will make it easier for us to manage what we have pending for each discipline in one main card. The problem is how to automate this process using the automation tool "Rules".
To summarize, every time an item is created on the checklist "PENDENCIES" in each card, I would like it to be copied to a main CARD where all the items will be gathered.
I tried to create that routine, but I have had no success so far. Is that possible to automate this process on Trello or am I expecting too much from the platform?