Our environment:
Jira v8.18.0
Structure for Jira by ALM Worksv7.2.0
Current state:
I have created a structure to show/monitor effort on sub-tasks. I created 2 columns with "Σ Original Estimate" and "Σ Remaining Estimate". When looking at the sum of the values in those columns, A story will show the sum of all it's sub-tasks.
My Objective:
Add additional columns based on the 'Responsibility' of the sub-tasks. We have added a field to all sub-tasks called 'Responsibility' where we can expect one of 2 values: 'developer' or 'tester'.
I need to configure a 3rd column which will show ONLY the effort where 'responsibility' = 'tester'.
What I tried:
I can filter with jql like: type in (Sub-task) and responsibility = "tester"
This results in "0" or "1" based on the result of the query.
I need all occurences of "1" to show the result of the SUM of "remainingEstimate"
I assume I need a formula to do this?
Formula:
jql { type in (Sub-task) AND responsibility = "Tester" }
--> This results in 0/1 each line
Formula:
SUM{ remainingEstimate }
--> This results in the desired totals
Now I need to 'nest' these two formulas into one single formula that produces only totals for the filtered output