Hi,
I normally use Chrome for everything, including working with Jira and Confluence.
Today I've noticed something strange, when trying to edit a page with a quite long table.
Each row of this table include text, hyperlinks, date pickers, attachment references, user mentions, etc. Very few images.
About 130 rows.
When I open the page with Chrome, after a few seconds it becomes very hard to type with a descent speed. It seems it takes an increased time to process any single character.
I have to give up.
If I exit Chrome, and re-open the same page with Firefox, everything goes smoothly.
It's the first time I realize this, and I wonder if you have ever had some experience.
I think I should be using Chrome and Firefox with standard settings, and I honestly wouldn't know what I should try to adjust.
This is very curious, for me.
Thanks for any comment.
Ciao, Andrea