Good morning fellow Atlassianites ,
I recently did a test upgrade on Jira server 7.6 to 7.13. .
We then had warnings of Collation issues on the Existing SQL DB. We then had the DBA's try to correct the collation on the DB by editing it.
After they fiddled with it , it went from bad to worse. Some projects didn't want to open with the 500 error etc.
I then requested that a new DB with the correct Collation is created in the test environment and that the prod DB data is copied using native SQL tools .
I then deleted the dbconfig file and ran config.bat to point to the newly created DB which has correct collation and fresh data from the prod instance.
When starting Jira up I am now getting the Jira setup page . If I select import Data its asking me for a file location .
How do I get Jira not to want to set up , but to use the new DB that was populated with prod data ?
Please help
Thanking you