How can I change the resolution to "unassigned" after a Issue was in the resolution "fixed".
If a Issue was once marked as resolution "fixed" there is never the value "unresolved" in the List of resolutions for this Issue.
Best regards
Dominik
you go to the workflow which you are using, edit it and add the postfunction 'Update Issue Field', in that select Resolution and set as None. Move down this postfunction at the end. Now you might see 'unresolved'.
You can add a post function to a transition (usually issue reopen) which will remove the resolution from the issue .
You mean change the resolution to "unresolved"?
I assume you can do this with a workflow. When issues are not resolved after all (failed test?), a post-trigger clear the value.
Thanks a lot! It is working.
I did it like Jannu described it.
Tank you
This might work for a workflow transition, but what about 'Edit'ing a bug? when opening the edit screen the default of 'Fixed' pops up, and if unnoticed (and that is the most common case) is impossible to undo. I'd like to simply leave it as what it was. If it was blank it should remain blank. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.