We have a HR page that has the cell numbers and home numbers of employees and I need to pull some of those numbers and add them to a call tree page for incidents that may happen. What I am hoping to do is add a macro that will allow me to pull specific people from the HR list and add them to the call tree. There is screen shot of the HR list (names and numbers changed for security reasons.
If you documented each person on a separate page, you could use the "include" or "excerpt-include" macros to draw their data into a page as needed.
I tried that and because the HR page is in alphabetical order and the call tree isn't the numbers were being put in the wrong spots. Thank you for the advice!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.