I've added comments to my Jira ticket but I don't see anywhere where you can save/update the ticket. Is it done automatically ?
Thanks for your time..
;-)
Hey Desmond! Once you write the comment you can click on 'Add' and the comment is added to the ticket. Is that what you are looking for.
Hi Sandhya,
Can you take a snippet of where the add button is?
BTW I'm still having problems connecting to Concur. Probably not in your camp to fix. Much appreciated if you can help.
It's ticket ITSD-367884
This problem has been active for close to a month now !
;-(
There's some things to unpick here.
The short answer for all of these though is simple - you need to get in touch with your administrators, of all of the systems you've mentioned.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.