I have Jira 8.9.0, in what order should I update Jira to the latest version 8.20.2.If I want to download the latest version of Jira: I get a message ->Required - current version is incompatible with Jira Core 8.20.2
Hello, @Oleksandr ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It could be that something else (my guess is the database) is on a version that 8.20 does not support. Have you checked the upgrade preparations page? There are some useful instructions on the following page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/preparing-for-the-upgrade-966063325.html
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ It might be helpful for me if you show me recommended upgrade path for 8.9.0 version.
Could you please me show a similar for my version 8.9.0 ?
Sorry @Oleksandr . I meant to say that the database may be on a version NOT SUPPORTED by 8.20. That being said:
What are the results of the Health Check?
Did you find incompatible apps?
Here's the list of platform changes all the way up to 8.20: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/upgrade-matrix-966063322.html#Upgradematrix-platforms
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.