After entering in a new calculated custom field, all other fields have disappeared from the Admin > Fields > Custom Fields screen.
How do I remove this field (there is no cog icon to the right) and restore all the other custom fields?
I was finally able to figure this out.
I had to use the REST API to find the field id then navigate directly to editing that field.
Thanks Nick for helping.
Ouch. Which addon are you using to create the new calculated field?
I'm using the JIRA Misc Custom Fields add on.
What happens in you remove the new field completely?
That's the thing, I cant. There is no cog on the right hand side. We use this add on for other custom fields, so removing it wouldn't be an option.
hi megan, can you tell me, step to solve this issue? i have same case
I think she'd added some Javascript which killed the display. You can construct an edit url by working out the customfield id and then going to http://yourjira/secure/admin/EditCustomField!default.jspa?id=xxxxx where the x's are the custom field id.
hi nic, thank you for your advice. i can solve this issue with deleting script at description custom field that added when using "Misc calculated add on". 1. Find custom field id at URL : https://xxxxxx/rest/api/2/field where x's are your jira 2. change n's with custom field id https://xxxxxxx/secure/admin/EditCustomField!default.jspa?id=nnnnnn 3. delete script at description related custom field id
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.