I am working on jira database and trying to change the dates for sprints and issues. I am trying to find a link table between jira issue and sprint so I can update the things accordingly.
Hi @Bhutta Akheera ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Modifing the data in the database directly could cause you a lot of problems and I would strongly recommend you not to do it. Instead of it you can use Jira Software REST API to handle these operations correctly.
Stop doing that. You can't change a Jira database directly with SQL while it is running, you will corrupt or possibly even destroy your system.
Even if you do take it offline and make database changes, there's every chance that you will get it wrong and also damage your data. The database is not designed for any form of human understanding, it's very hard to work with.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.