I've built a calendar view to display entries based on a DateTime Interval (Not using time, just day) which works well. However, if I have more than 7 items that appear on a certain day, I get a "+ 2 more" link appearing at the bottom of the date cell, which is fine.

The problem is that when I click on that link, nothing happens. I have no custom CSS at play that could conflict with that either. The interesting thing is that when I look at the same date in the week view, I can click on it and "sometimes" it will appear way at the bottom and if I click on any other day that has a link to display more, it won't work and neither will the first link that worked before. Very odd.


Is there a CSS rule or something that I could apply to make that like work? When editing the macro, the links work perfectly and display right beside the date in the month view, but published it doesn't work at all.