I am admin in the workspace as well as on the board, but cannot make others admin.Change permissions is greyed out for all others.
Hi @Suzan McCreadie 👋
Hmm, that's strange as you're following the correct steps to change members to admins. This question was asked earlier by another member too!
Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this, did you set the board up initially?
Could I also check what Trello subscription you're onn (Free, Standard, Premium, Enterprise) and what the board visibility is set to please?
All the best,
Laura
I probably set up the board yes. We are all on free membership and it is now flagged by two others in the team as well.
This is still not resolved and affecting the functioning of our team.
Hi @Suzan McCreadie I've spotted this a couple of times on the Community over the last few days. I think it would be best to raise this directly with Trello support to try and get this solved as soon as possible for you.
You can raise a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.