I have a form with a confiform dropdown to pick a user. (which is populated from an insight object list)
Once the user is picked, I need to get their position title, however the position title is not directly linked to the user, I have to pass through 2 other insight objects.
I made all 4 values (the user, the middle 2 objects and the title) into dropdown. I want to set the value of position title (4th dropdown) automatically based on the user being picked (1st dropdown)
Currently I have it working to where once a user is picked, the second dropdown populates with a related value, when that is picked, the third dropdown populates with related value and when that is picked, the last dropdown populates the title.
What I am trying to see is if I can avoid the user having to pick values in dropdowns 2 and 3 (since there is only 1 value) and auto pick it.
Is that even doable. Or if there is any other way to do this, that is fine too.
Any ideas would be appreciated